Wednesday 28 April 2010

Even More Technology

I have been doing my very best to get my head around coping with two things that scare me - technology self promotion!  I have been busy creating profiles for myself, and I would love, love, love if you would follow me.  

There is of course the ubiquitous facebook page here - LucieDiamonds
And there's twitter here - LucieDiamonte - because someone had already taken my name!
Then there is DeviantArt - LucieDiamonds
And the BetweenCreation network - LucieDiamonds
And lastly there's Flickr - LucieDiamonds244

Is there anything I'm missing?  I have created an etsy sellers account but I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do next, I've dealt with enough scariness today, and I shall leave that for another!


I would be ever so happy if you stopped by and said hello to me in any of these places :)
See you soon xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment