Friday 12 March 2010

Getting My Head Round Technology

It's been some time coming, but recently I have realised that I can draw and draw and draw until the cows come home, but if nobody ever knows about it I will never, ever be as successful as I would like to be. I know that it is obvious to everyone else but it has only just occurred to me that art with no audience is really such a waste. And so, I am very gradually conquering my long list of fears and trying to get my pictures out there into the world. This blog feels like one of the very biggest steps to me and I'm quite scared. Any words of encouragement would be extremely gratefully received. So to complete my very first blog post ever I think I should probably include at least a tiny sampling of my art.



This is my most recent creation, worked on for far too long, it ended up being totally season inappropriate by the time it was actually finished. The idea was conceived in the dark depths of an icy French Winter but I've finally given birth to it amid daffodils and sunshine. I think the next fear to overcome should be deadlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment