Friday 19 March 2010

Illustration Friday - Subterranean

This is my drawing for this weeks Illustration Friday, the topic is 'Subterranean' which immediately brought to my mind huge underground caverns full of criss-crossing tunnels, stalagtites and stalagmites, a very elaborate landscape.  Of course I didn't have the time for all that, and once I had my editing brain into gear I realised that.  I'm working on several pictures of my children just now so I thought it would probably be best to stay on theme and get in some practice drawing them and so that led me on to.... subterranean children.  Yeah, bit weird, but I'm going with it.

On another note, a little while ago I was lucky enough to win six prints from IsabellasArt . They arrived here yesterday and they are absolutely beautiful.  An absolute must-see blog for anyone that loves fairytales and pen and ink illustrations as much as I do.
HAPPY FRIDAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment